knowledgeSmarts® is a Knowledge-as-a-Service™ (KaaS) platform for building Knowledge-on-Demand (KoD) service solutions.
Greatly reduces information overload and analysis burden on users
Enhances user productivity and experience by adding a valuable new knowledge layer and KoD service experience
knowledgeSmarts tackles the problems of interoperability and data-knowledge integration for distributed data sources.
knowledgeSmarts has built-in support for SmartLens™ ... the means to filter, fuse, analyze and reason about complex situations.
knowledgeSmarts has a flexible "Mapping Service" (kMS) that integrates its knowledge layer with native data stores. kMS is used to knowledge-enable enterprise data, without disturbing enterprise databases, for subsequent exploitation by a SmartLens.
knowledgeSmarts takes information delivery to new horizons by integrating data from heterogeneous sources and adding space, time and social dimensions to its knowledge-based (Semantic Web) framework.
knowledgeSmarts can be exploited to produce actionable information for the right person at the right time. We call this Knowledge-On-Demand. knowledgeSmarts achieves data-knowledge integration and provides services that operate in the structured knowledge realm. The richer context provided by its knowledge layer, especially when exploited with its integrated geo-social analytic capabilities, lifts considerable burden from users, and advances the degree of automation for time-sensitive, mission-critical problems.
knowledgeSmarts is especially valuable for use in time-sensitive, complex applications, such as:
- Intelligent dynamic filtering. knowledgeSmarts employs valuable domain context to intelligently filter multiple, heterogeneous data sources.
- Intelligent watch. Users can establish complex “watch” conditions and produce actionable knowledge feeds with events and indicators determined through its fusion and reasoning wares.
- Intelligent discovery. Users can make sense about fused geo-social events, given rich domain contexts.
- Intelligent delivery. Reasoning with domain contexts can be used to proactively “push” crucial near real time actionable information.
- Context-sensitive situation awareness. Provides autonomous and semi-autonomous decision support for rapidly evolving dynamic events.